Best Homemade Exfoliating Foot Scrubs Diy
Foot scrub is another important thing. Feet need extra care besides face care etc. Your feet also need some relaxation. I know, it is difficult to go spa on regular basis. Here, we will tell you about different effective foot scrubs diy. After using these scrubs, you don’t need to go to any spa. You can care your foot easily at home. Foot scrub is a pedicure. Foot scrub helps to boost your foot blood circulations. Improvements of blood circulations help to relieve the aches. A scrub is also relaxed your mind, body, and spirit besides your foot. It may cause relieving stress.
Foot scrub removes all dirt and almost dead cells. Most people don’t know how they can take care of the foot. Some ladies have no time to go to any spa for foot treatment. Here, we are going to show some effective Exfoliating Foot Scrubs Diy. After using these foot scrubs, you will feel some change after use of these Exfoliating Foot Scrubs Diy. You can easily take care of your foot at home.
Home Remedies Of Exfoliating Foot Scrubs Diy
1-Rosemary And Peppermint Foot Scrub
- 1/2 tsp rosemary
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup bath salt
- 2-3 drops peppermint oil
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- First, take a large bowl and add olive oil and coconut oil. Mix both well.
- Now add salt to it.
- Allow it to dry some mints.
- After it, add peppermint oil and rosemary oil in it.Mix well
- Wash your face and dry well-using towel.
- Apply this mixture on affected areas.
- Leave it for at least 7-10 mints.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water.
This mixture is very affected by foot care. It removes the almost tans from your foot. Peppermint oil is used to relieving any pain and aches. Apply this mixture on daily basis for best results.
2-Strawberry And Sugar Foot Scrubs Diy
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 strawberries
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- First, crush the sugar.
- Mash the strawberries and add in sugar. Mix well.
- Apply this scrub mixture on your foot.
- Leave it for about at least 20 mints.
- Wash it off with regular water.
Strawberry is a great preventer of cracked heels. It helps you to keep your heels soft.
3-Peppermint Foot Scrub With Epsom Salt
- 1 cup Epsom salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 3-4 drops of peppermint oil
- Mix both olive oil and peppermint oil.
- Add Epsom salt to it. Mix well
- Apply this mixture on foot and scrub some mints.
- Leave it for at least 10 mints.
- Wash it off with plain water.
This scrub is suitable for all skin type. Apply it regular for fast and good results.
4-Milk Foot Scrub Diy
- 1 cup milk
- 5 cups warm water
- 4 tablespoons sugar and salt
- 1/2 cup baby oil
- pumice stone
- stridex pad
- Pour both milk and warm water into a foot bath.
- Soak your feet into it for at least 10 mins.
- Now, combine sugar or salt and baby oil into a bowl. Mix well.
- Make a thick mixture and apply on your feet. Start massage in a circular motion for some mins.
- Rub your heels using a pumice stone.
- Rub feet with stridex pads.
- Apply any thick moisturizer on your feet.
- Cover your feet with socks overnight.
It is suitable for all skin types.
5-Coconut Oil And Salt Foot Scrubs Diy
- 1 cup salt
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 3-4 essential oil
- 1/4 cup vitamin oil
- Combine all these ingredients into a clean jar. Mix well.
- Keep this mixture inside for two days.
- Apply this mixture on your feet for at least 20 mins.
- Wash it off with water.
It is perfect for all skin types.